McAfee software has several features like protection against viruses and malware, permanently delete the damaged data, protection for many devices, etc. This antivirus finds new viruses and malware on the users' system that enter while surfing untrustworthy websites or using email. It will indicate the users about unknown and viruses infected sites and stop the users from downloading any content from those sites to their system and also halt the users from attaching malware documents. In case you are a new user of McAfee antivirus and do not know how to download, install, and activate it, then go to www.mcafee.com/activate and sign up.
What is the McAfee activation code?
The 25-digit alphanumeric McAfee activation is on the backside of the retail card of the purchased McAfee product. Rub on the backside of the McAfee retail card to get the activation code which looks like xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx.
Why my McAfee is not working?
After your computer restarts, log in to Windows and try to open your McAfee software. If your McAfee software still fails to open, it is possible that some of its files have become damaged or corrupt beyond repair. To fix this, uninstall and reinstall your McAfee software.
Steps for purchasing McAfee offline
If the users wish to buy the McAfee through the offline method, then they have to go to the shop and ask for the McAfee setup disk. Complete the payment method by paying with any debit or credit card and go through the steps listed below to buy the McAfee online.
- The user can buy McAfee antivirus and its other products by going to the shop.
- The additional method of buying the products of McAfee is to visit online shopping sites.
- If the user bought the disk through the market, then they will get product code which contains the 25-digit alphanumeric character at the end of the cover.
following the step-wise procedure mentioned below:
- Go to the official website www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Now, select the “My Account” option.
- And then, select the “Sign In” option from the “My Account” drop-down menu.
- On the Sign-in page, type the email address and the password of the McAfee account in the corresponding fields.
- Now, click the “Sign In” button.
- In the McAfee account, go to the “Subscriptions” section and select the McAfee antivirus subscribed by the users.
- Now, click the “Add Device” button displayed in front of the selected McAfee product. The “Add Device” page will appear on the screen. Here, select the “Type of Device” on which the users want to install the subscribed McAfee antivirus product.
- After this, click the “Download” button that is displayed at the bottom of the page. After the product gets successfully downloaded to the device, follow the on-screen instruction to install the McAfee antivirus subscription to the device.